Hello. I play games. I like adventure.
- I have been known to drink pickle juice out of the jar, but will always pour milk or juice into a glass.
- I really enjoy old time radio story podcasts like Thrilling Adventure Hour & Nightvale.
- I gave up drinking soda in high school and it killed my sweet tooth. Now even frosting on a cupcake is too sweet.
- I have rad audio recognition skills. I’ve pinpointed musical composers based on “style”, recognized a song from a few notes, and voices from a few words.
- I actually like building house furniture.
- I love puzzle games like Mist, or Portal, Talos Principle, and have been stuck on level 52 of N0tPr0n for the last 7 years.
- When I’m not working on PBTV, I also moonlight as a photographer.
- I donate time to the OSPCA & Toronto Cat Rescue to photograph rescue animals to help them find forever homes.
- I love science. Every Friday I try to wear something stellar (#GalaxyFriday), I listen to StarTalk & TED, and obsess over jellyfish, dinosaurs, & good documentaries.