Hello. I play games. I like adventure.
- I’m super sensitive to caffeine. If I have even a cup of tea past 8pm, I could (and probably will) be up all night.
- I grew up in Okinawa, Japan until I was 10 years old.
- Mr. Berry & I met on a role playing forum when we were twelve years old and in two separate countries. We were best friends for seven years before meeting in person for the first time.
- I will sit with #catlap until my legs go numb if one of my three rescue cats is happily resting there.
- Without telling my family, I auditioned and was accepted to attend Juilliard (for theatre) and at the last second didn’t go because spending all that money, telling my family, and moving to NYC was too overwhelming, & if I’m honest, scary. Some days I wonder where I’d be if I had, but I don’t regret it. Letting fear overtake me in that moment is something I recalled when pursuing working for myself seemed too scary. I couldn’t let fear get the best of me twice, could I?
- I have a guitalele (guitar/ukelele hybrid) called Sputnik and a Dutch bicycle named Penelope. I like to name the things I love.